Mail Chimp Sign Up
Tag Archives: buyer
1. & 2. Breakfast: pain au chocolat at Paul and pads of lilies at Monet’s exhibit at L’Orangerie.
3. Mid Morning snack: Have a smooch with the statue outside (don’t tell your boyfriend).
4. – 6. Lunch: The French don’t lunch, they walk. With all that cheese, how do you think they stay so skinny? So, hoof it to Square du Vert Galant, then over to Notre Dame, and end in awe, staring at the stained glass of La Sainte-Chapelle.
7. & 8. Afternoon Snack: Amorino dark chocolate gelato, followed by getting your nose stuck into some Shakespeare (don’t tell Moliere) at the old bookstore near the Pont Neuf.
9. Dinner: Escargots (don’t tell your trainer) and then walk it off up the Eiffel Tower (tell your trainer).
10. And, like I’ll always say, don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers.
11. Ps: See if you can find some Invader graffiti.